Sunday, April 27, 2014

Loneliness V / Love V

Aaaaaargh!!!  My head hurts.
Too much thinking
Round and round
Over and over
Without a break
Thinking of you
It makes my heart pain
My emotions confused
Over joy and sorrow
All at the same time.

Fall in love
Find my destiny
She love me
I love her
With a ring to prove it.

Why, then am I still alone?
She’s not here
Parting after fleeting joy
To meet again in two months’ time
And then part again.
It makes me cry
When others together
Are holding hands
Kissing
Being together.

I need her now
To hold, to kiss
Why can’t we be together?
I want to make love
And share my life.

It will be over
When she walks down the aisle.
She’ll be mine.
I’ll be hers.
Then we can be together
And show the world
How much we love each other.

Aaaaargh!!! My head hurts.



29th March 1996, North Acton, London, England.

-Richard

No comments:

Post a Comment