Thursday, February 16, 2012

Open Letter to the Republican Candidates.

Mitt, Rick and Newt please help me I'm confused.   I hear you talk about the sanctity of life and yet you proclaim death via war or sentence.   You say no abortions, yet, you won't help the hurting child or mother to be.   They have no health care, or cannot afford it.   They're left alone and then YOU condemn them?  The land of the free ain't so free if you are on the wrong side of the tracks.

Gentlemen, I believe in life.  I do believe there are exceptions as nothing is black and white.  I also believe that you have to get to the root cause and help, provide the care, the support the options for a the hurting mother and future child to survive.  Without doing this you are as guilty as those you claim to be in the wrong, or as you say, murderers.  You don't believe in contraception and are then unwilling to take the consequences.  You send men to war and prisoners to death.  You order murder.   I'm confused who gives you the right to judge and take a life you so adamantly preach that you protect.  I'm rambling because I don't get it.  I'm not as smart or as educated or have your wealth so that must be it.  I am just to plain dumb to understand hypocrisy.

You claim to be Christians....now, that really throws me over the edge....  I must be following the wrong Christ who says love not hate or not to judge and the Christ that loved the Prostitute?   Ok.  Everything I believe in must be wrong if you're right. No wonder I'm confused.

-Richard  

No comments:

Post a Comment