Friday, January 5, 2018

Left Behind

What if the end comes
And I’m left behind?
My life and professions
Have all been a lie,
False and not trued
An act the got left
On the cutting room floor.

What if the end comes
And those I love are left behind?
Family and friends,
Those I hold so dear
To be left to years of torments,
Famine, destruction and war
Whilst I am safe in Heaven.

Lord, show me the way.
Teach me so my life
Is all You need
Glorifying You now
So that I can be raised
And join You in Paradise
Worshiping You for eternity.

Lord, show me the way
So that I can reach
Those that don’t know
The truth of Your Word
Your revelation, Your promise
So that they can be raised
And join me in Your Paradise.





22nd November 2001, Raleigh, North Carolina, United States of America.

No comments:

Post a Comment